Greg M. Kohn
Greg Kohn is a trial attorney who focuses his practice on commercial litigation, class action, personal injury and medical malpractice. He has extensive experience representing clients in both state and federal court. Recently, Greg handled a complex employment dispute resulting in his client being able to continue working for a competitor and to take his clients with him. Greg has also litigated and successfully resolved all types of personal injury matters including medical malpractice, products liability, wrongful death, and automobile.
Prior to joining Nagel Rice in 2008, Greg was an associate at a large New Jersey law firm where he focused on insurance defense.
Greg earned his law degree from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2007, after earning his Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Science and Economics from Colgate University in 2002.
While in law school, Greg was an intern for Hon. William J. Martini, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and the New York Stock Exchange, Enforcement Division. Greg was also president of the Seton Hall Intellectual Property Law Association, a member of the Moot Court Team and the Entertainment and Sports Law Journal. Greg is also a former coach of Seton Hall’s Moot Court team.
He was admitted to practice law in New York, New Jersey, and the District of New Jersey in 2007 and the Southern District of New York in 2008. He is a member of the New York, New Jersey, and American Bar Associations.
Areas of Practice
- Class Actions
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- New Jersey, 2007
- New York, 2008
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2010
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. - 2007
- Honors: Member, Seton Hall Moot Court Board
- Law Journal: Entertainment & Sports Law Journal, Member, 2005 - 2007
- Colgate University, Hamilton, New York
- B.A. - 2002
- Major: Computer Science & Economics
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2012 - 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Seton Hall Intellectual Property Law Association, President
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. William J. Martini, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, Law Intern, 2005
- New York Stock Exchange, Enforcement Division, Intern, 2006
- Associate Professor Brenda Saunders, Research Assistant
Pro Bono Activities
- Coach, Seton Hall Interscholastic Moot Court Team
- Delta Upsilon